Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Special Property Tax (Read 64502 times)
admin
Bic Administrator

GeraldinCrete

Re: Special Property Tax
Reply #194 - 08. Oct 2015 at 15:01
Post Tools
The process I have been told for me is the accountant will know first and print out the payment for however many of the five instalments to be paid and then I have to trundle along to the bank and return with the receipt for the file......

Sorry that is all I know....

Treat fairly, those who treat you fairly. To shout is a sign of weakness. Confucious may have said: "Don't be easily hurt or offended. Take a deep breath, count to 10. Log off and make a cup of tea.
IP Logged

Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com
Fowles
Practically Cretan

Yet Another BritInCrete!

Reply #193 - 07. Oct 2015 at 15:57
Post Tools
Are they online for the accountant or can you log in using your tax number to obtain the print off?  Does anybody know?

IP Logged

admin
Bic Administrator

GeraldinCrete

Re: Special Property Tax - #ENFIA
Reply #192 - 07. Oct 2015 at 09:54
Post Tools
Kefalas is on the ball.

Accountant says Oct 10 (sat) is the day when 2015 #ENFIA property notices will be issued online  -- unless of course there is a last minute hiccup feeding the info online.

There is still hope the actual rate will be slightly less than 2014, according to the accountant.

Treat fairly, those who treat you fairly. To shout is a sign of weakness. Confucious may have said: "Don't be easily hurt or offended. Take a deep breath, count to 10. Log off and make a cup of tea.
IP Logged

Kefalas
Been around almost as long as Crete itself

Yet Another BritsinCrete

Reply #191 - 02. Oct 2015 at 08:56
Post Tools
Property owners will pay the same amount of Single Property Tax (ENFIA) in 2015 as they did last year after all.

However, it will be paid in five and not six monthly installments, as was the case in 2014, with the first due at the end of October.

The notices for the 6.1 million owners will be uploaded on the Internet in 10 days’ time.

http://www.ekathimerini.com/202111/article/ekathimerini/business/no-change-to-pr...

IP Logged

latsida
Practically Cretan

Yet Another BritInCrete!

Reply #190 - 13. Nov 2014 at 17:19
Post Tools
as much as that Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Fowles
Practically Cretan

Yet Another BritInCrete!

Reply #189 - 13. Nov 2014 at 16:31
Post Tools
Sorry should have said 10 cents per person (not per day late)

IP Logged

Kefalas
Been around almost as long as Crete itself

Yet Another BritsinCrete

Reply #188 - 13. Nov 2014 at 15:32
Post Tools
Is that 10 cents each person or 10 cents for each day late or...?

IP Logged

Fowles
Practically Cretan

Yet Another BritInCrete!

Reply #187 - 13. Nov 2014 at 15:08
Post Tools
Also, can I add that people have been told that they will be fined if it is not paid on time.  Friends of mine who were unaware of the payment schedules have just paid their September payment and the fine for being over the payment date was 10 cents each.

IP Logged

latsida
Practically Cretan

Yet Another BritInCrete!

Reply #186 - 13. Nov 2014 at 14:47
Post Tools
no you are not getting the runaround, the system has not been accessible for the last couple of months while they are sorting out all the corrections or omissions. We have been told to phone again later this month to find out if the new calculations are now available, we are paying the original instalments until then but I think that some accountants advised waiting for the revised bills before paying anything. Wink
« Last Edit: 13. Nov 2014 at 14:50 by latsida »  

IP Logged

papa charlie
A True BIC'er

had a grip on life but
the handle broke

Zodiac sign: Moonchild
Reply #185 - 13. Nov 2014 at 13:39
Post Tools
I think I am getting the 'run around' from my accountant in Sitia. Back in September I was told that my 'rabbit hutch' of a house was not on the system and I would have to wait till it was try 25 October, told there was a problem with tax office in Agios Nikolaos and would be OK by 10 November so phoned today from the UK anther problem with my tax office to be fixed by Saturday.
So do you think this is a case of fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me fool me thrice, this is for a holiday home I have in Lithines. Undecided

IP Logged

latsida
Practically Cretan

Yet Another BritInCrete!

Reply #184 - 07. Sep 2014 at 12:12
Post Tools

IP Logged

latsida
Practically Cretan

Yet Another BritInCrete!

Reply #183 - 01. Sep 2014 at 13:26
Post Tools
thanks for the info.

IP Logged

fireman sam
B.I.C. Old Hand

Not just another BritInCrete!

Reply #182 - 01. Sep 2014 at 13:03
Post Tools
Latsida,

I have sent you a (belated) PM.

IP Logged

latsida
Practically Cretan

Yet Another BritInCrete!

Reply #181 - 27. Aug 2014 at 11:51
Post Tools
more details today plus a few amendments which will be confirmed today or tomorrow by the Government.
http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w_articles_wsite2_1_26/08/2014_542418

IP Logged

latsida
Practically Cretan

Yet Another BritInCrete!

Reply #180 - 26. Aug 2014 at 13:43
Post Tools

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google :: Brits in Crete Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter :: Brits in Crete Yahoo Pinterest :: BritsinCrete Tumbr :: Britsincrete Instagram :: Britsincrete

Weather forecast for Heraklion Weather forecast for Rethimnon Weather forecast for Agios Nikolaos Weather forecast for Ierapetra Weather forecast for Chania

HOTELS NEAR AIRPORTS: Athens Eleftherios Venizelos Airport (ATH) - Chania/Souda (CHQ) - Heraklion Nikos Kazantzakis Airport (HER) - Sitia Public Airport (JSH).

De werkelijkheid van het leven, het leven van de Emigrant in Kreta Griekenland, zoals die door de ogen van de Britse ingezetenen wordt gezien. | Die Wirklichkeit von leben die Überseelebensdauer in Kreta Griechenland, wie durch die Augen der britischen Bewohner gesehen. | La réalité de la vie, la vie d'outre-mer en Crète Grèce, comme vu par les yeux des résidants britanniques. | Realtà di vivere, la vita espatriata in Creta Grecia, come visto attraverso gli occhi dei residenti britannici. | V tat a k člen určit "Brit do Kreta" "BritsinCrete" tkanivo poloha. | A realidade de viver, a vida expatriate em Creta Grecia, como visto através dos olhos dos residentes britânicos. | La realidad de vivir, la vida expatriada en Creta Grecia, según lo visto a través de los ojos de los residentes británicos. | Живущ в Крете, межсуточная жизнь на греческом острове Креты для эмигрировавших резидентов. | Ζωντανός στην Κρήτη, καθημερινή ζωή στο ελληνικό νησί της Κρήτης για τους εκπατριζόμενους κατοίκους. | クレタに住んでいる、国外居住の常駐員のためのクレタのギリシャの島の日常の生命。| aae:Kret ar: كريت bs:Kreta bg:Крит ca:Creta cat:Creta cs:Kréta cym:Creta da:Kreta de:Kreta et:Kreeta el:Κρήτη es:Creta eo:Kreto eu:Kreta eus:Kreta fr:Crète he: כרתים hrv:Krit ko:크리티 지역 hr:Kreta id:Kreta is:Krít it:Creta la:Creta lb:Kreta lv:Krēta lb:Kreta lt:Kreta hu:Kréta nl:Kreta ja:クレタ島 no:Kreta pl:Kreta pt:Creta ro:Creta ru:Крит sl:Kreta sr:Крит fi:Kreeta sv:Kreta tr:Girit vec:Creta zho: 克里特 Crete. Βριτσιν is another display type!

« Board Index ‹ Board Top  

QR Code britsincretecouk | Google+ | Today's GREEK NAME DAYS and BABY NAMES | Feedage Grade A rated |

Forum installed & Maintained by SVS WebDesign