Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 5 Replies) Large plot with building permit 120 sq M. Eco House Kit (Read 2921 times)
ganesh
Practically Cretan

Yet Another BritsinCrete

Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Re: Large plot with building permit 120 sq M. Eco House Kit
Reply #8 - 03. Mar 2015 at 20:52
Post Tools
Thanks, but no thanks. To cut a long story short, we suspended our project for a couple of years because of finances but have decided to re-build now. We are already a little further down the line with it and I was just putting out a few feelers to see how building costs were doing in case we were about to be ripped off!
Know all about changing the dream (or nightmare in some cases).
Good luck with yours Smiley

IP Logged

Flights from so many UK airports Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com
Finbar
A True BIC'er

Yet Another BritsinCrete

Zodiac sign: Taurus
Re: Large plot with building permit 120 sq M.
Reply #7 - 28. Feb 2015 at 21:17
Post Tools
Hi Ganesh.

It is great to get any type of inquiry. If you are thinking about going ahead with your build then an option you may consider is to use the kit I have on my site..to build a 120 sq meter house....it would enable you to do a self build with a couple of good tradesmen and build the complete structure for the house in less than three months...If you bought my kit then I also paid deposits on the re-enforcing steel and concrete for my build...I would pass these deposits on to you with the Quadlock Kit.....have a look at the video's on the ' QUADLOCK '  Cool site.  email me directly if you are interested finbar.sharkey@gmail.com  Wink

Self build kit for sale. Roll Eyes

A + Energy rated house....75% more energy efficient than a conventional built concrete and block house. :lol:
I have a complete self build kit for a 120 sq meter two story three bedroom three bathroom house . The kit is in the Vamos area of Crete and can be delivered anywhere on the island.
Have a look at the 'QUADLOCK' website and see their videos on how easy it is to build with their kit...think Leggo...and if you can use Leggo and a measuring tape then you can build with 'QUADLOCK'.http://www.quadlock.com/insulated_concr ... _lapse.htm Cheesy
The build time using 'QUADLOCK 'for a 120 sq meter house is approximately 3 months....then your house is ready for electrics, plumbing ,doors and windows.
Two deposits also paid to hold the price on steel and concrete and it may be possible to transfer these deposits with the kit if you want to build in the Chania region.
I had planned to build a Eco friendly house and stay off the electricity grid and generate my own electricity using solar PV panels and possibly a small wind turbine as back up. But sadly that dream was broken and I am now living in a different country.
Full set of house construction plans available.....and a large plot of level land of 4,700 square meters with 75 olive trees and very fertile soil also available.....with full building permit in place....and lastly ,,,,,,,but not least the foundations and concrete base is in place so you can start construction immediately if you are looking for a READY TO GO project.....without all the paper work and expenses involved in designing and applying for a building permit. you can reply on this Forum or email me directly finbar.sharkey@gmail.com..
« Last Edit: 03. Mar 2015 at 15:28 by Mod2 »  

IP Logged

ganesh
Practically Cretan

Yet Another BritsinCrete

Reply #6 - 27. Feb 2015 at 10:46
Post Tools
Sorry, Finbar, hijacked your post. I have land already and haven't been able to build due to lack of money. Tried selling land but nobody interested so wondering whether it was cheaper now as beginning to re-consider building,and thought you would know. Smiley
Good luck with yours.

IP Logged

Flights from so many UK airports Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com
Finbar
A True BIC'er

Yet Another BritsinCrete

Reply #5 - 26. Feb 2015 at 15:31
Post Tools
Hi Ganesh. An interesting question and my reply is yes.....building costs have come down in Crete due to the shortage of building work. The price per square meter for my house is euro 1,330 per square meter but this is for an A+ energy rated house....very easy to heat in the winter and cool in the summer...so I will save on my heating costs and also on electricity costs for conditioning in the summer. It is possible to build for around euro 800 per square meter but this type  construction with a concrete frame with brick infill and almost no insulation will be cold and damp in winter and hot in summer...This is the type of construction used in Crete until recently.The cost of completing my house is €105K and the work can be completed in 3 months...re you considering a new build in Crete ???. I have the full building kit on site...Google Quadlock Houses... Cool

IP Logged

ganesh
Practically Cretan

Yet Another BritsinCrete

Reply #4 - 25. Feb 2015 at 18:47
Post Tools
Out of interest, are construction costs becoming cheaper? Do you know the average cost per sq metre these days?

IP Logged

Finbar
A True BIC'er

Yet Another BritsinCrete

Reply #3 - 21. Feb 2015 at 21:34
Post Tools
The plot is located on the road from Almirida to Xirosterni. some refer to this road as the small road to Gavalohori . The plot is on the left had side of the road with new steel gates and fenced. The 75 olive trees have been recently pruned. Well worth a look. mains electricity and telephone lines  mains water all  adjacent to the site. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Finbar
A True BIC'er

Yet Another BritsinCrete

Reply #2 - 25. Aug 2014 at 13:49
Post Tools
OOPS....sorry I forgot to include a price for the plot with all its many outstanding features...price without 'QUADLOCK' building kit..is €119,000 and with the full 'QUADLOCK' building kit is €150,000. my contact telephone number is 00 353 87 2554380.
and e mail finbar.sharkey@gmail.com.  Wink Finbar. If anybody can find a better plot closer to Almmirida with a building permit etc...at a lower price ...I will drop my price to match it.

IP Logged

Kefalas
Been around almost as long as Crete itself

Yet Another BritsinCrete

Reply #1 - 23. Jul 2014 at 10:42
Post Tools
Nice photo.

Quadlock on You-Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNfIYE7prVc

(You omitted the price and contact details.)

I suspect that a landline phone won't be possible.

IP Logged

Finbar
A True BIC'er

Yet Another BritsinCrete

Large plot with building permit 120 sq M. Eco House Kit
15. Jul 2014 at 11:58
Post Tools
Cheesy.The ideal self build project. Ready to go plot with an area of 4500 sq meters of level good land with over 70 olive trees. Building permit in place of 120 sq meter 3 bed 3 bath eco friendly design A+ energy rating. Concrete base in place.Building materials on site. System build using the Quadlock system from Germany. Cool in the summer and warm in the winter. This fantastic plot is located only 2 km from the beach resort of Almrida and 1 KM from Gavalohori . 95 meters of roadside frontage to secondary road. adjacent to mains water, & electricity ,Total building allowance for plot 211 sq meters. direct sale from owner.  Building permit in place. All fees paid. Full Energy report and Full set of construction plans. The build can be completed in 3 months. Google " Quadlock " in Germany for more information on this very advanced and energy efficient house construction systems. Spare building allowance on the plot is 91 sq meters. This house will be at least 4 times as energy efficient as a conventional new build.....so your heating and electricity bill will be a quarter those of a similar sized house. or less if you install a Photo Voltaic system...and a small wind turbine...and have ZERO electricity bills.
« Last Edit: 03. Mar 2015 at 15:29 by Mod2 »  

Base_3.JPG ( 173 KB | 56 Downloads )
Base_3.JPG

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google :: Brits in Crete Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter :: Brits in Crete Yahoo Pinterest :: BritsinCrete Tumbr :: Britsincrete Instagram :: Britsincrete

Weather forecast for Heraklion Weather forecast for Rethimnon Weather forecast for Agios Nikolaos Weather forecast for Ierapetra Weather forecast for Chania

HOTELS NEAR AIRPORTS: Athens Eleftherios Venizelos Airport (ATH) - Chania/Souda (CHQ) - Heraklion Nikos Kazantzakis Airport (HER) - Sitia Public Airport (JSH).

De werkelijkheid van het leven, het leven van de Emigrant in Kreta Griekenland, zoals die door de ogen van de Britse ingezetenen wordt gezien. | Die Wirklichkeit von leben die Überseelebensdauer in Kreta Griechenland, wie durch die Augen der britischen Bewohner gesehen. | La réalité de la vie, la vie d'outre-mer en Crète Grèce, comme vu par les yeux des résidants britanniques. | Realtà di vivere, la vita espatriata in Creta Grecia, come visto attraverso gli occhi dei residenti britannici. | V tat a k člen určit "Brit do Kreta" "BritsinCrete" tkanivo poloha. | A realidade de viver, a vida expatriate em Creta Grecia, como visto através dos olhos dos residentes britânicos. | La realidad de vivir, la vida expatriada en Creta Grecia, según lo visto a través de los ojos de los residentes británicos. | Живущ в Крете, межсуточная жизнь на греческом острове Креты для эмигрировавших резидентов. | Ζωντανός στην Κρήτη, καθημερινή ζωή στο ελληνικό νησί της Κρήτης για τους εκπατριζόμενους κατοίκους. | クレタに住んでいる、国外居住の常駐員のためのクレタのギリシャの島の日常の生命。| aae:Kret ar: كريت bs:Kreta bg:Крит ca:Creta cat:Creta cs:Kréta cym:Creta da:Kreta de:Kreta et:Kreeta el:Κρήτη es:Creta eo:Kreto eu:Kreta eus:Kreta fr:Crète he: כרתים hrv:Krit ko:크리티 지역 hr:Kreta id:Kreta is:Krít it:Creta la:Creta lb:Kreta lv:Krēta lb:Kreta lt:Kreta hu:Kréta nl:Kreta ja:クレタ島 no:Kreta pl:Kreta pt:Creta ro:Creta ru:Крит sl:Kreta sr:Крит fi:Kreeta sv:Kreta tr:Girit vec:Creta zho: 克里特 Crete. Βριτσιν is another display type!

« Board Index ‹ Board Top  

QR Code britsincretecouk | Google+ | Today's GREEK NAME DAYS and BABY NAMES | Feedage Grade A rated |

Forum installed & Maintained by SVS WebDesign