Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Old fart in the White House (Read 345 times)
fireman sam
B.I.C. Old Hand

Not just another BritInCrete!

Re: Old fart in the White House
Reply #2 - 27. Nov 2016 at 16:18
Post Tools
Indeed he did beat em all! Just like Brexit, this is what happens when the political establishment dismiss the voting public as 'fruitcakes and closet racists' just because of their legitimate concerns and still they don't get it.
Re-runs are being asked for in certain US States akin to to the recent calls from has been PM's Major and B'liar for a 2nd referendum. You couldn't make it up. The great defenders of democracy now just can't stomach it.
I for one are absolutely sick and tired of these whingers telling me I must have been as thick as a plank as to not understand the question of in or out.
I am beginning to hope we have a General Election sooner rather than later, which will inevitably be the Tories, UKIP (both Brexit) versus the rest. What a crushing defeat that will be for the remoaners.

IP Logged

Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com
admin
Bic Administrator

GeraldinCrete

Re: Old fart in the White House
Reply #1 - 26. Nov 2016 at 09:20
Post Tools
#RealTrump in charge in Washington will provide the type of  "check and balance" that all societies need from time to time. This is very much in line with the reasoning as applied to the UK and why the "polls" got it so wrong over the Brexit vote on June 23 and the US General Election on Nov 8.

In both countries the simple fact is societal change came too fast in the past decade or so through "unfettered immigration" that impacted cultural and religious norms and core values. This has absolutely nothing to do with ethnicity - although the left, full of political correctness would have us believe it is. Their arguments ring hollow and can only respond with violence.

Instinctively, President-elect Trump will restore the values from Jan 20, 2017 that will make America Great Again and get the job done as promised. He is not a politician. As a result he has been attacked time and time again by the political establishment of both the Republican and Democratic parties, most of the mainstream media and most political commentators inside and outside America.

The collective anti-Trump bias should be the real story of the #USElection. The last laugh is with Trump. Old fart he maybe, but he beat 'em all.  Smiley

Treat fairly, those who treat you fairly. To shout is a sign of weakness. Confucious may have said: "Don't be easily hurt or offended. Take a deep breath, count to 10. Log off and make a cup of tea.
IP Logged

Mod2
Global Moderator

Zodiac sign: Moonchild
Old fart in the White House
09. Nov 2016 at 18:39
Post Tools
OK, not strictly UK but I had to put it somewhere and it WILL affect everyone in the world. I'm not here to give my own views but the following article seems remarkably balanced:
http://waitbutwhy.com/2016/11/its-going-to-be-okay.html

I have been appointed by the forum owner, Gerald, to check posts and moderate if necessary. I try to be fair and impartial.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google :: Brits in Crete Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter :: Brits in Crete Yahoo Pinterest :: BritsinCrete Tumbr :: Britsincrete Instagram :: Britsincrete

Weather forecast for Heraklion Weather forecast for Rethimnon Weather forecast for Agios Nikolaos Weather forecast for Ierapetra Weather forecast for Chania

HOTELS NEAR AIRPORTS: Athens Eleftherios Venizelos Airport (ATH) - Chania/Souda (CHQ) - Heraklion Nikos Kazantzakis Airport (HER) - Sitia Public Airport (JSH).

De werkelijkheid van het leven, het leven van de Emigrant in Kreta Griekenland, zoals die door de ogen van de Britse ingezetenen wordt gezien. | Die Wirklichkeit von leben die Überseelebensdauer in Kreta Griechenland, wie durch die Augen der britischen Bewohner gesehen. | La réalité de la vie, la vie d'outre-mer en Crète Grèce, comme vu par les yeux des résidants britanniques. | Realtà di vivere, la vita espatriata in Creta Grecia, come visto attraverso gli occhi dei residenti britannici. | V tat a k člen určit "Brit do Kreta" "BritsinCrete" tkanivo poloha. | A realidade de viver, a vida expatriate em Creta Grecia, como visto através dos olhos dos residentes britânicos. | La realidad de vivir, la vida expatriada en Creta Grecia, según lo visto a través de los ojos de los residentes británicos. | Живущ в Крете, межсуточная жизнь на греческом острове Креты для эмигрировавших резидентов. | Ζωντανός στην Κρήτη, καθημερινή ζωή στο ελληνικό νησί της Κρήτης για τους εκπατριζόμενους κατοίκους. | クレタに住んでいる、国外居住の常駐員のためのクレタのギリシャの島の日常の生命。| aae:Kret ar: كريت bs:Kreta bg:Крит ca:Creta cat:Creta cs:Kréta cym:Creta da:Kreta de:Kreta et:Kreeta el:Κρήτη es:Creta eo:Kreto eu:Kreta eus:Kreta fr:Crète he: כרתים hrv:Krit ko:크리티 지역 hr:Kreta id:Kreta is:Krít it:Creta la:Creta lb:Kreta lv:Krēta lb:Kreta lt:Kreta hu:Kréta nl:Kreta ja:クレタ島 no:Kreta pl:Kreta pt:Creta ro:Creta ru:Крит sl:Kreta sr:Крит fi:Kreeta sv:Kreta tr:Girit vec:Creta zho: 克里特 Crete. Βριτσιν is another display type!

« Board Index ‹ Board Top  

QR Code britsincretecouk | Google+ | Today's GREEK NAME DAYS and BABY NAMES | Feedage Grade A rated |

Forum installed & Maintained by SVS WebDesign