Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Opinion: Palace of Westminster Attack 22 March 2017 (Read 821 times)
Mod2
Global Moderator

Zodiac sign: Moonchild
Re: Opinion: Palace of Westminster Attack 22 March 2017
Reply #4 - 25. Mar 2017 at 09:39
Post Tools

I have been appointed by the forum owner, Gerald, to check posts and moderate if necessary. I try to be fair and impartial.

IP Logged

Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com
Kefalas
Been around almost as long as Crete itself

Yet Another BritsinCrete

Reply #3 - 25. Mar 2017 at 09:38
Post Tools
There is a much MUCH bigger picture. I posted the link, below, on "Quora". My post was immediately "collapsed" as Quora moderation phrases it due to my "violation of Quora's Be Nice, Be Respectful policy". In other words, they don't want people to know about this plan.

The Genocide Plan
Note 1: this is the "Golden Dawn, fascist party of Greece" web site. You might have heard very bad things about this party but please keep an open mind while you read the article.
Note 2: The flag of Golden Dawn incorporates a symbol known throughout history as the "key". It is NOT a swastika. Here is the article link:-
http://golden-dawn-international-newsroom.blogspot.gr/2013/01/the-coudenhove-kal...

If you read the article, you'll understand why there is such strong opposition to "racism", "nationalism", "Brexit", Trump, etc., from the globalist elite (and the mainstream Media, which they control).

IP Logged

admin
Bic Administrator

GeraldinCrete

Reply #2 - 24. Mar 2017 at 17:01
Post Tools
Thank you Fowles, appreciated - eagle eyed as ever. I have adjusted it accordingly.

Treat fairly, those who treat you fairly. To shout is a sign of weakness. Confucious may have said: "Don't be easily hurt or offended. Take a deep breath, count to 10. Log off and make a cup of tea.
IP Logged

Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com
Fowles
Practically Cretan

Yet Another BritInCrete!

Re: Opinion: Palace of Westminster Attack 22 March 2016
Reply #1 - 23. Mar 2017 at 22:11
Post Tools
I think the vote last June was confirmation enough that everybody is fed up with the way immigrants walk in and take over and was the main reason people wanted out of the EU.

Sorry but Britain First is NOT an organisation I would support, so I think you need to look into that a bit more before you start rallying the troops.

Incidentally, the Westminster attack took place in 2017 not 2016.

IP Logged

admin
Bic Administrator

GeraldinCrete

Opinion: Palace of Westminster Attack 22 March 2017
23. Mar 2017 at 13:24
Post Tools
Here is what I think on the London killings. Firstly, Sadiq Khan, Muslim London Mayor has to go. He took hours to speak out publicly after the killings in our capital city. He also says "we have to get used to this kind of attack". Oh really!  Doesn't Mr Khan have a dodgy heritage/pedigree?

Anyway more importantly,  this is my country where Judeo-Christianity is the heart of our value system. Islam is not peaceful. Sorry but that is the case. Shariah Law has to be stopped in UK. It cannot run as a parallel discipline against the Rule of Law. Muslims are to be beholden to the laws of the UK like the rest of us. If not, get out. Even if Muslims are born in Britain. I am fed up with seeing news stuff out of Luton which is a seditious hotbed against our country and its values. The Town Council upholds Islamic values not British values as does the judiciary. This has to stop.  British patriots fight back. Spread the word on  social media. Do not hold back your views. But don't be rude of be labelled crude, and no espousing violence. Give support to @britainfirst

I posted similar to the above on youtube. I am so fed up with the naivety of the political class in UK - the politically correct classes that say Islam is a religion of peace. I don't think so. It is controlled by Shariah Law which is totally incompatible with our western values. If you are woman you should know you are second class, used as a chattel (personal possession of your husband) who can control you how he likes. There is more often or not, no rape in a marriage. If a woman is raped she is in the wrong, not the man or in the case of gang rape - men).

People get real as to the threat to our civilisation. Think of this: the Middle East was Christian before it was turned into Islam, not through preaching but only through the sword. Peoples were beaten in war and then converted and subjugated to Islamic belief or killed as infidels. Christians have been at war with Islam for 1400+/- years. Most recently in Greece, especially Greece the Ottoman Empire was so cruel to Greeks and the Cretans.

People should boycott anything to do with the Middle East. They don't like us there. Why should we stand for hate teachings in mosques in the UK AGAINST EVERYTHING WE STAND FOR IN OUR COUNTRY?
« Last Edit: 24. Mar 2017 at 17:00 by admin »  

Treat fairly, those who treat you fairly. To shout is a sign of weakness. Confucious may have said: "Don't be easily hurt or offended. Take a deep breath, count to 10. Log off and make a cup of tea.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google :: Brits in Crete Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter :: Brits in Crete Yahoo Pinterest :: BritsinCrete Tumbr :: Britsincrete Instagram :: Britsincrete

Weather forecast for Heraklion Weather forecast for Rethimnon Weather forecast for Agios Nikolaos Weather forecast for Ierapetra Weather forecast for Chania

HOTELS NEAR AIRPORTS: Athens Eleftherios Venizelos Airport (ATH) - Chania/Souda (CHQ) - Heraklion Nikos Kazantzakis Airport (HER) - Sitia Public Airport (JSH).

De werkelijkheid van het leven, het leven van de Emigrant in Kreta Griekenland, zoals die door de ogen van de Britse ingezetenen wordt gezien. | Die Wirklichkeit von leben die Überseelebensdauer in Kreta Griechenland, wie durch die Augen der britischen Bewohner gesehen. | La réalité de la vie, la vie d'outre-mer en Crète Grèce, comme vu par les yeux des résidants britanniques. | Realtà di vivere, la vita espatriata in Creta Grecia, come visto attraverso gli occhi dei residenti britannici. | V tat a k člen určit "Brit do Kreta" "BritsinCrete" tkanivo poloha. | A realidade de viver, a vida expatriate em Creta Grecia, como visto através dos olhos dos residentes britânicos. | La realidad de vivir, la vida expatriada en Creta Grecia, según lo visto a través de los ojos de los residentes británicos. | Живущ в Крете, межсуточная жизнь на греческом острове Креты для эмигрировавших резидентов. | Ζωντανός στην Κρήτη, καθημερινή ζωή στο ελληνικό νησί της Κρήτης για τους εκπατριζόμενους κατοίκους. | クレタに住んでいる、国外居住の常駐員のためのクレタのギリシャの島の日常の生命。| aae:Kret ar: كريت bs:Kreta bg:Крит ca:Creta cat:Creta cs:Kréta cym:Creta da:Kreta de:Kreta et:Kreeta el:Κρήτη es:Creta eo:Kreto eu:Kreta eus:Kreta fr:Crète he: כרתים hrv:Krit ko:크리티 지역 hr:Kreta id:Kreta is:Krít it:Creta la:Creta lb:Kreta lv:Krēta lb:Kreta lt:Kreta hu:Kréta nl:Kreta ja:クレタ島 no:Kreta pl:Kreta pt:Creta ro:Creta ru:Крит sl:Kreta sr:Крит fi:Kreeta sv:Kreta tr:Girit vec:Creta zho: 克里特 Crete. Βριτσιν is another display type!

« Board Index ‹ Board Top  

QR Code britsincretecouk | Google+ | Today's GREEK NAME DAYS and BABY NAMES | Feedage Grade A rated |

Forum installed & Maintained by SVS WebDesign